Friday, August 5, 2016

MOM CONFESSIONS

Because mom life means you don't have it all together, all the time!
Southern Magnolia Mama Blog
1. Most days I let my baby take at least one of her naps on me. Like right now. I don't get as much done but, snuggles!

2. My hair gets pulled out on the daily. So between that and so much coming out in the shower (why?), I should be bald by the end of the year. :/

3. More spit up ends up in my hair than on any burp cloth/blanket/tarp I have on my shoulder, working on wearing my hair up more but I hate to...So that smell is me.

4. Cursing political calls right now. Buh-bye nap time.

5. Officially a sleep-stalker, and totally one of those moms who miss their babies while they're asleep. 

6. I'm definitely obsessed with McDonald's ice coffee now (still not a fan of hot coffee since I got so grossed out from it while pregnant), and pretty much roll thru every day. Drive-thrus are life right now.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 01 09 10